Monday, August 5, 2013

Boy London ๐Ÿ˜Ž




I have a small obsession with London,Uk. My facebook profile even says I'm from London. lol I'm completely in love with the accents, and the stylish and elegant cultural. I have yet to make a trip there but I will soon. ;)
My wish is to move there after I graduate from college for a brief period. I even look at the tickets to go there almost every few months. Lol I'm weird. I grill people from London about London whenever I meet someone. In my ootd(Outfit of the day) above I have on a London based clothing line called Boy London, that I have been trying to get my hands on for forever. So I've been a happy girl.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Shirt-Boy London
Beanie- Boy London
Pants- Forever 21
Boots- Timberlands 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor