Saturday, July 20, 2013

High on life

 I had an instant connection with this Faith shirt, weirdly put. lol Being that Faith is something that I strongly believe in. I know that a little faith can go a long way, and this little shirt was a constant reminder of that while I was wearing it and it was much needed. I'd like to have more shirts like this that promotes positive thoughts and inspiration throughout the day. And the outfit was super comfortable on a location photo shoot with friends in a beautiful home in L.A. Photocred:Daveion Thompson 

               Shirt- Forever 21
               Sweats- H&M 
               Shoes- Fox hills
     Accessories- Slauson Swat Meet ;)


 EXTRA! Shot from the photo shoot! 
Model-Charity Watts
Make up and hair-Nina 
Photographer-Daveion Thompson
Creative Director-Me, Everlecia Taylor 




         "Walk by faith, not by sight"  
   
    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor