Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lil Dee-Dee (In my Jamaica accent)


Sooo I got invited to a reggae concert last night, gladly I went. It's funny because I've never been to a reggae concert or listened to any reggae music. But my mother Dee-Dee is a reggae queen. I couldn't figure out what to where to the concert, lol I don't know why it was so difficult. But I picked the outfit above. Crazy being that my mother had wore leather to a reggae concert earlier this year, and my sister Necie reminded me. That's why I'm little dee-dee with the accent. Lol cause I get it from my MAMA! 


               Shirt- Forever 21
              Skirt- Forever 21
           Wedges- Steven Madden


Here is my mother in her leather reggae concert outfit lol! 

EXTRA:
The concert was one to remember, I danced all night without understanding a word. Lol A girl from switzerland got on stage and started wining and she was killing it!! In a good way! And special guess Snoop Dogg came out and I went crazy, especially when he played my favorite hit of his, 'Drop it like its hot'! It was so great seeing and experiencing a little bit of a culture different from my own. 

         Home girl from Switzerland! 

                SNOOP DOGG! <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor