Saturday, August 3, 2013

No title

              Shirt- Charlotte Russe
              Pants- American Eagle
              Boots- Timberlands 


"Good things fall apart so better things can come together"

I'm a firm believer in this quote above by Marilyn Monroe, everything happens for a reason, and I believe it's all for the greater good. Our obstacles, our pains, and our joys. They all
Make us who they are. And I'm a person who would rather focus of the joys and good of everything. I could stress about where I'd like to be and many other things but I refuse too. Thats why im being a goofy ball in my photos today. And my Audrey Hephurn shirt('Breakfast at Tiffany's' Actress) still made me feel classy in this casual outfit for a rooftop event for a good friend mine in downtown L.A. The launching of his designs of his Fry'D lifestyle clothing.. 

              


Andre Emery & his model with his Fry'D lifestyle creations.. 
More models, posing in the Fry'D lifestyle Clothing..
More photos...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor