Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CEO: Writing my first book Part 1 "Book Cover"

I wish we got to see more of the grunt work that it took for our greatest idols to get to the top. I think it would make a lot of us, who are on the path of greatest a little less anxious. The media exploits so many of our idols as overnight successes, it causes many of us to think that we too could be the next overnight success. As if it's easy to move to Hollywood and move up the ladders of success. 

I wish the cameras would start rolling before the notoriety.  So we could see some of the nights of restless working, and breakthrough tears that we hear so of our most successful idols talk about. 

It's why I am choosing to share my journey. Maybe someone will be inspired by my growth, on my journey to becoming a published author. 


Brainstorming for my book cover. I'm such a visional person, I always make cut outs so I can see things together before it actually comes to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor