Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Mama, I wrote a book." -E.T

     After countless hours and many restless nights, I am proud to say that I have finished my self-help manscript, titled 'This Is Not A Book, This Is A Thriving Tool'. Right now, I am in my hometown visiting my family and friends and everyone keeps asks what next? And over and over I keep explaining the exciting yet tedious process of finding editors and printers on my self-publishing journey.
Manscript of 'This Is Not A Book, This Is A Thriving Tool.'

     I must say that nothing throughout this process has been easy but it is rewarding seeing the fruits of my efforts. This book gives me hope that I am on the right track to share some of my brilliance with the world. It's my baby that I have nurtured over the months and watched grow into something that is bigger than me. Now, It's time to share it with the world. 

    Soon I will happily release a sneak peak of my book cover in the coming weeks. Along with my online fund raiser that will help bring the physical product of my book to life.  So blog viewers stay tune, and know that if I can follow my dreams <3 so can you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor