Sunday, February 3, 2013

From Florida to California!

I always hear people say how you should never take special moments and people for granted, blah blah etc. I always understood that, but now I FULLY understand. I cherish the goofy pictures and insanely FUNNY videos in my phone of my family and friends that are back in Florida. It only makes me wish I would of captured more. It doesn't hit me often but when it does I realize I can't just hug my mommie anytime I want, or stay up watching t.v with my favorite sister Ever Devil or laugh until I can't breathe with friends and family. It's just adjustment from seeing them everyday physically to just seeing them on FaceTime. Wanna know how I manage not to fall apart without my loves? With the faith in God that I'm here to make a better future for us and those precious pictures and videos that I have. The show goes on!

Everlecia Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor