Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I love y'all! #TaylorGirls

My girls turns 21 today! 21! Or should I say my women but then again that sounds odd. Lol Quicie and Necie or Everquicia and Evernecia the originals of the Ever's. Hints Everlecia, Everkesia... I love them so much, it been hard knowing I can't go in the room and mess with them or make them take random trips with me to the mall. But it's been easy not hearing them tell me I don't ever clean up lol! I don't tell them much but their my role models! Drama free girls who has a right head on their shoulders and always lending a hand. Never met any one as cool and laid back as Quicie, it took my g-ma Glenn to help me see that the girl is wise beyond years when you take the time to listen to her.. And Necie the most kind-hearted/mean person I know. She's always fronting like she's so tough but she's really just a big baby. Lol I have so much respect for my big sis. She always brighten up my day with random FaceTime calls. I MISS MY TAYLOR GIRLS! I just want to wish them a happy birthday and tell them to enjoy their special day before I keep going on and on with my teary eyes and can't get rid of my bags in the morning. :) Love you Necie and Quicie! #TaylorGang





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor