Sunday, February 24, 2013

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6

To think I was going to miss church today because of my hair problems. I am so happy that I didn't, thanks to my Chica Charity. I'm thankful that I went. I got some solutions to my problems from hearing the word today. A guest spoke at church and emphasized on not sitting around, she said "Don't sit on the can, get up and do something!" It's what I needed to hear after feeling like I hit a tree while on my road to success. Sitting in the house thinking about the perfect move when I should just get out and do something instead of thinking about it. And Pastor Apostle Price told us to go to Hosea 4:6 where the scripture "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" was. A scripture that spoke so loud to me. I'm a sponge when it comes to learning new things, but I feel like I waste too much time on social networks and pointless things. Not just I but the people around me and a lot of my family and friends. WE HAVE TO MAKE SOME CHANGES! Pastor Price sermon put me back on track and I know I need soak up as much knowledge as I can. Not just the knowledge in the word of God but the knowledge of all things. No limitations. I plan on using the same energy and effort that use in my social networks to learning new things.. 2 Peter 3:18 "...grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord..." I'm making changes are you?




Everlecia Speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor