Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stress, Stress, go Away...Don't Come Back


Every time something has gone wrong in my life, I have focused too much of the why of the things. "Why did this happen?" "Why is it happening at this time." But no longer is that me. I had to ASK myself what does that help? And I realized it never helped anything.  

Now when things go "wrong" I've realized that there are only two things that will happen either you'll conquer or be conquered by the circumstances. I had to make up my mind that the only real option was and is to conquer, because being conquered means to give up and give in. And if someone out there is depending on me or you to conquer then there is no such thing as being conquered. 

The best thing to do is to move forward and count your blessings and I know it's easier said then done to count the good things that have happened when everything seems to be falling apart but it's necessary in order to move forward. In order to continue to be blessed in your life you have to learn to appreciate all that you have been through, to get to where you are going. 







@Everlecia - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Life

CEO Everlecia Taylor